Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pucker Up, Buttercup!

Today, we took the kids to Holiday Park here in Germany.  We had a great day!  However, I'm so exhausted!  Tomorrow, I will blog and post pictures of our fun at the park!

I just couldn't wait to let you know about this, though.  Last night, I was rocking Griffin in the recliner like I always do.  He sits on my lap and faces me.  I kept noticing that he was poking his lips out at me and I thought he was just being silly... I started doing it back to him and got pretty close to his face, when he lifted his head up high enough and he kissed me on my forehead!  (which is how I always kiss him).  A few minutes later, he did it again!  Melt my heart!  What a sweet little boy.  He has been doing those fish lips for awhile and I never made the connection until he took it upon himself to connect with ME! 

If you have a moment, please lift my Little G up in prayer.  She has been dealing with tummy issues and I thought she was completely better but it seems that she is having diarrhea again.  She drank a lot of juice today since I took juice boxes to the amusement park.  So that may be why her diarrhea has gotten worse.  But anyway, please pray for her!  Thank you!

1 comment:

Tell us what'cha think!