Friday, November 30, 2012

Potty Time!

So where do I even begin?  We've had so much going on the past couple of days...

Did I catch anything big in my attic?  Not yet.  Only little mice.  I'm not giving up, though.  Nothing wakes up my children in the night and survives!  <wink>

Guess who used the potty yesterday?  Griffin AND Little G!  Was it coincidence?  Probably.  But still, they did their thang in the potty and got rewarded heavily for it.  A thank you to my husband for lovingly texting a picture of Griffin's poop to me while I was, WAS enjoying chips and salsa at a restaurant while waiting on Big G to finish her ballet practice.  Thank you, babe.  Gross.

Let me tell you something, Griffin is coming alive!  He is knocking lamps over, climbing on the furniture, tearing books a part, and just having a blast while doing it!  Thank goodness, I have nothing of great value in my living room.  Have at it, Griff!  It's all yours.  :-)  <not really>

Last night, Griffin found Big G's boots and tried to put them on my feet.  He was so sweet!  So I put them on him instead.  He was pretty good at clomping around in them.  After we put the little ones to bed, we watched an episode of Duck Dynasty and before I knew it, I was waking up at 0600 on the couch!  Chris and I both passed out all night long!  So what did I do?  I went up to bed for 20 minutes until it was time to get Big G up for school.  It wasn't enough.

Today, Chris had an upper GI scope done.  Just waiting on the results!

I'm headed back up to the attic.

Love and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what'cha think!