Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Relaxing Saturday

Mom's View-

This morning, Griffin decided to wake up at 0530!!  That's a bit too early for me, so we both stumbled down stairs and had some scrambled eggs.  Then we spent some quality time in the recliner together.  He loves to be rocked and I love to rock him. :-)  Once the hubs was up, I asked him if he wanted to go to the flea market and he was like, "not really", so I jumped in the shower and snuck out of the house at 0800 this morning!  Amazing.   I love going to the flea market on base and I managed to buy Big G 2 dress up costumes and 5 sweaters for a whopping $7.50.  Yeah!  So Big G has spent the day looking like a medieval princess.

Big G's friend, CJ came over to play while his mother did some moving, so we went over to the park and had a great time playing.  All of the kids loved the slide, and Griffin and Little G could do it all on their own!  All I had to do was boost them up to the platform and away they went!

This evening, as I was changing Little G's diaper at the changing table, hubs was holding Griffin in the recliner.  I saw that he was watching me, so I yelled out, "HEY, GRIFFIN!"  He got the hugest smile on his face and literally jumped out of the recliner towards me.  Chris caught him by the leg!  I'd say that's progress!  What an angel.

But anyway, I'll leave you with some pictures of our day!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Love and Hugs!







































































Okay, so maybe I enjoyed the slide, too!



2 comments:

  1. I love that you went down the slide!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet G's...i bet they all got a laugh out of mommy slidin....love the pics, wont be long an griffin will catch right up to dee.. he looks so healthy, happy an loved..he dont even look like he was ever outside ur family/home
    ..lucky lil man

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what'cha think!